Whether you’re looking for your first home, next home, or getting ready to sell, I've lived and worked in the Upper Valley for over 40 years – the last 15 of which I've spent in real estate.
Real estate is a partnership, and I believe that working closely with you to make sure your needs are understood and met is the most important path to a worry-free closure.
My 20+ years’ experience as a cancer researcher taught me the value of leaving no stone unturned and I bring that drive to work every day. Buying and selling a home sometimes takes a researcher’s eye – whether with the house’s history, or attention to the financial details of the buying/selling process – my background gives me a unique perspective on guiding others through their real estate journey.
It also supports another of my real estate passions: sustainable homes. Owning a Green home isn’t only an ethical choice, it also adds substantial value to your home when approached appropriately. I’ve held a Green Designation from the National Association of Realtors for over a decade – training that helps me understand the latest advances in sustainable domestic technology, and helps you understand what smart choices to make. To read more about my work with sustainable homes in the Upper Valley, see my interview with a local blog by clicking here.
Vermont has been a cherished home for me and my family for decades. I look forward to helping you find your own way through the Green Mountains. I welcome calls on my cell at 802-291-3543 or emails at Bobbi@BassetteREGroup.com.
- Raised a family in the Upper Valley for over 40 years
- Served on local boards of nonprofits including the Norman Williams Library, Woodstock Area Jewish Community, and Sustainable Woodstock
- Hobbies include long walks enjoying nature with Eli, our English Setter, birdwatching (and listening), staying fit with strength training, walking, bike riding, and playing tennis
- Extensive pre-real estate career in research and research facilitation at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- More than 15 years of representing buyers and sellers
- Licensed in Vermont and New Hampshire
- Seasoned understanding of the local real estate market to offer factual analysis to buyers and sellers
- Has held the National Association of Realtors (NAR) Green Designation for more than a decade and continues to follow energy efficiency gains in real estate. Click here to learn more!
- 15 years of anticipating details that could hold up the closing process
- Prepared and committed to delivering a worry-free, smooth process by anticipating, communicating, and responding to clients/customers